Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

We drove down to Lake Fork to visit my parents and Grandparents for Mother's day.
It was a great visit... too short but great.
Here are a few pics

Sweet Grandmommy and Addison

Grandpa playing with Austin and Colby

Grandma being a "Grandma" feeding Addy stuff her mommy wouldn't!!

Yes I thought you needed a closer look!! Only a Grandma would still eat that soggy sandwich.


Last but not least... my angels! I am so thankful that God picked me to be the mother of these two incredible children.

3 comments:

Julie said...

So glad you got a chance to visit them!! I wish so much that I was there too. Addison is getting so big and is still beautiful. Can't wait to see you. We'll be there in August!
Julie

Jodi said...

I wish I had been there too! Mom said that they had a wonderful time! Give those kiddos a kiss from me! LOVE YOU! Happy Mom's Day!

xxxxxx xxxx said...

What a wonderful time you must have had! Great pictures. Addison is a doll baby, and Colby is so handsome. Yes, my dear, you are blessed! We love you all, Aunt Leslie and Jerry..