Sneak peak of family photo shoot

How awesome is b4photography!?!?!
Julie the big bow pic is for you! GOT TO LOVE IT!!!! Addison looks like a little Vegas show girl! Ok for the record that bow is not mine... that is a $30.00 Glam R baby bow, I have not paid that much for a bow! (YET) :-)Addison was being a model.
Sorry I cant show you the rest of the pics cause I am not sure which of the other pics will be on the Christmas card.




4 comments:
Marcia, that picture of Todd and Colby is just absolutely beautiful!! It gave me chills. And that bow...wow! Vegas showgirl is right! :) But she is beautiful with or without a bow. Love you!
I love those pictures so much...and that bow...holy cow it is huge and adorable! Will you be at the bell craft fair this weekend?
I am way way behind on blogging AND blog reading! So I just did come catch up! Here are my comments:
1. Wow. That is the word I have for those beautiful pictures!! And for that bow. Wow. :)
2. Thank you LORD for the good news on Baby Caden! Amazing how hearing about sick babies takes on a whole new meaning to mommies, even when you don't know them! Bless their hearts, can't imagine going through that. But God is faithful and hears our prayers! Yay!
3. Yes, I agree about no hubbies hitting the beach without their wives! But I am glad he had fun and that you survived. It is no fun being the one left behind!
4. LOVE CHRISTMASTIME! Girl, I am right there with you. We've been decorating too, and it is just the greatest ever. Yay for Thanksgiving being a bit early so we have more time to have the tree up! :)
5. Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!
OK...now that is a BIG bow. I even have to admit that. Now, I'm not above paying that much for a bow...but that is a big bow! I guess that gives new meaning to "you get what you pay for"!
Post a Comment