skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Hensley Happenings

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (84)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (46)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • New slide show
      • I started making bows
      • Ear infections and Pnuemonia
      • We made elfs out of our self!
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ear infections and Pnuemonia

Lots have been going on in the Hensley home this week. Colby came down with pnuemonia and Addison got anther ear infection. Colby is loaded up on tons of meds and had a really great day today! We are going back to school tomorrow so that is great news! Addison is getting tubes this Friday...UGH! I am really praying that this will help her. Most of you know Colby had 3 sets and still gets infections to this day. This is # 14 for Addison so way over due... I think I have put it off long as I could.
Addison is being a great little mommy these days! It is so darn cute!!! She wants to feed, bathe, hug, kiss, give meds(hense the ear infections), and put her babies to bed. The pics are of one Addison having lunch.

Most of you should have received your Chirstmas card so I am going to post the rest of our family photo session pics.

Happy Holidays!!!















at 7:36 PM

Posted by Marcia

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute cute cute! I am so sorry you guys are all sick... total bummer! Hope you're all well and chipper by Christmas!! Love you!

December 17, 2007 at 1:09 PM
Amy Pennington said...

those pics are cute..and I so know about the pnuemonia thing...Megs had it in oct and missed a whole week. I sure hope Colby didn't have to miss that much school. Your little Addison is a such a good mommy! I know where she gets it from:) Merry Christmas!

December 17, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

My Blog Roll

  • The Phillips Phamily
    8 years ago
  • Monkey Cheek Boutique
    10 years ago
  • Steece's Pieces
    11 years ago
  • Make Way....
    12 years ago
  • Vintage Dutch Girl
    12 years ago
  • The Beaver Dam
    12 years ago
  • give me texas wisdom
    13 years ago
  • You Are My Sunshine
    13 years ago
  • B4 Photography
    13 years ago
  • The Gerwer Quads
    14 years ago
  • happiness is
    15 years ago
  • Handstand Mom
    15 years ago
  • Stuff by Alli
    16 years ago
  • The Boysen Team
    16 years ago
  • The Borgmann Boys
    16 years ago
  • The Johnston's Journey
    16 years ago
  • Little Bird Designs
    16 years ago
  • glam R baby
    16 years ago
  • Cozad Family
    17 years ago
  • The 5 Crazy Deans
    17 years ago
  • Amy Pennington Photography
  • Journal

Blog Roll

  • Corbin
  • 99 balloons
 

Daily Bible Verse


theDailyBibleVerse.org