Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pics that warm my heart

I was looking at all my pics trying to find 3 that i love that i want to put in my new frame! Well i wanted to share some of my fav pics that i am pretty sure most people havent seen before. Colby kissing Cadena

Our 1st time in the hot tub
A super fun day at the farm
A ever famous grandma/grandpa tractor ride
Grandaddy coming to meet Addison ( miss oyu Grandaddy)
My sweet baby girl that was SOOO FUSSY
4 generations
White Sands NM
Just love this one!!
I was looking at all my pics trying to find 3 that i love that i want to put in my new frame! Well i wanted to share some of my fav pics that i am pretty sure most people havent seen before.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Sweet pics. Oh, the blessings of the Granddaddy pictures! Love it. ;) Love you!

Amy Pennington said...

those are so sweet! see ya saturday!

Anonymous said...

There are some great pictures you picked! So many precious, precious ones. I loved the one of you the day you were born on myspace. I wouldn't know that is your mom!