Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 times in one year!!

My final Meet n Greet with Chris Cagle in 2008 ... you can only go to 3 meet in greets in one year! I guess if you did more... you are considered a stalker! LOL
I had several people end up not being able to make it... but sweet Nikki was there with me all night and we had a BLAST!
Chris was a bit more active this show... could it have been the super hot girls flashing him, or all the screaming fans fighting to just touch his hand?!?! I am not really sure what it was but he was so over the top awesome! I do have to admit it is NOTHING like front row Billy Bobs but still an amazing show! He is coming back to Billy Bobs New Years Eve. Yep, I already have my FRONT row tickets! If any of yall have a hook up for a hotel room in the stock yards please let me know! Rooms are already going for 300.00 a night! OUCH

Nikki and I took several self pics! LOL

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cozadfamily said...

Looks like you had fun!!

Deborah said...

fun times. but a little stalkerish. just kidding.