Thursday, November 20, 2008

Party... Party ... Parties!

I was pondering what I should blog about today... then realized I have not posted the pics from Colby’s actual B-day party. OOPS Sorry Alli... you asked me to do that forever ago!!

We had Colbys party at Texas Tumblers and he had so much fun!!! They did a great job with the party… only bad part was that parents are NOT allowed in the bounce houses DARN IT!!!! Thanks for everyone for coming and making his party so special!



All the kids that came to the party... few are not pictured.


Not sure what Colby is doing

Opening presents... Addie being the perfect little sister! This is Reese in the foam pit... so was so cute!! She got stuck upside down head first! So funny!! Reese thought so too!!

Addie on one of the many bounce houses


Colby swinging into the pit! As you can tell the pit was a huge hit with everyone!


Colby at the end of the slide

Daddy playing basketball
Addie and I in the pit




My nephew Austin will be turning 9 on 11/23 so we had his party this past weekend! It is CRAZY how are kids are growing up so fast!! Austin had his party at Lifetime fitness... it was a neat place to have a party! They had 1 hr to rock climb, 1 hr to swim, and 1 hr in the party room! Addie was a bit too young to participate but Colby had a BLAST!!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Alli said...

Yea! I am so upset we missed both due to Sammi's soccer games. Looks like everyone had fun...mission accomplished!

Amy Pennington said...

that looks like such a fun place to have a party..I loved those pics in the pit!

Jennifer McClain said...

That was so fun...we had a great time!