Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A new family member

I am here to say that ALL of my hand washing and disinfecting didn’t pay off! Addie got the flu... Colby got the stomach crud… then Addie has respiratory issues and a double ear infection BUT I did manage not to spread the wealth around the house!! We are now into March so PLEASE lets say good bye to cold and flu season??!?!?!??!

On a lighter note:

We got a new family member! I made a spur of the moment purchase!! I adopted a puppy!!! Yep I am now they crazy lady with 3 dogs!!!
Last week we got a new cockapoo puppy named Molly... I think that is just fancy name for a "mutt" but they call them designer dogs! Molly is part cocker spaniel and part poodle. For the most part everyone is adjusting well… Of course all the humans love her!! My four legged babies are doing ok too! Rusty our oldest dog loves her but Jr. our 5 year old pup is being a TOTAL snob! I am not sure if he is confused or if he doesn’t like her! We are really hoping he warms up to her soon... right now he is staying as far away from her as he can! He is very annoyed by her spunk and playfulness!
My wonderful husband received two awards this month! He received the Extra Mile award for 2008, then today they named him as employee of the month!!! Way to go honey!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! He is really one of the most amazing people I know and I am so blessed to have him as my soul mate! We will celebrate our 11 year anv. On the 14th of this month! I have lots of pics I need to get off my camera… so I will add them to my next post!

Meet Molly!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alli said...

She is so cute!

I will cross my fingers and say a prayer that the icky sickies are gone for good soon!