Game of Tag
I was tagged by Alli....... Sorry this will be a bit boring for you!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Going to Bellemy Brothers concert tomorrow
2. Going to my moms for Easter pur camping trip
3. Being off of work tomorrow
4. Going to Sea World in June
5. Hitting my goal weight!
6. Seeing my family tonight
7. Date night with my honey
8. Sleeping in a tent for the frist time that i can recall
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Had dinner for MIL B-day
3. Helped Colby with homework
4. Bought a tent
5. Shopped
6. Loved on my awesome family
7. Played with our puppies
8. Slept
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Have a vacation
2. Be at my goal weight
3. Read more
4. Work part time
5. Get to the gym more often
6. Have maid every week
7. Have a spa day
8. Bypass traffic.
8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
1. Grey's
Not much TV watching going on....
8 People I Am Tagging in this Game - YOU’RE IT!
1. Jessica
2. Jennifer J.
3. Jodi
4. Monkey Cheek
5. Amanda
6. Amy P.
7. Carolyn
8. Amber



3 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more on having a maid, bypassing traffic, and being at my goal weight! Good list...but I know you are watching more than just Grey's! :)
Alli I wish!! I dont have time... we DVR that show and thats it! I guess Blues Clues counts right?
Love the list...I hope to get around to completing mine soon!
Post a Comment