Friday, May 16, 2008

New diet pills and a wedding

Most of you know Todd’s BFF Wade; well his step son is getting married Sat. and last night we when to the rehearsal dinner. It was at Todd favorite place in the world Mia Pueblos in NRH. (If you live in the area go check it out) Of course I took my new camera to take some pics of the kids. I will post more of the wedding next week! I do have to add that I can’t wait for the wedding; I love going to weddings!! I know Kasey will make a beautiful bride. This is Nikki, she is the sister of the Groom Tyler. That makes her Wade's step daughter and she LOVES Colby!
Is'nt it neat when you can tell people really do love your kids!?!Todd and Addie... Todd went to a old style barber shop by our house and got his hair cut SUPER short!Addie playing ouside at Mia's
Can you see all the brown lowlights in my hair? Huge difference to me... others don’t notice.Anther cool feature on my camera... you can flip the view screen so you can see yourself when taking your own picture!

This is exciting news here…. I was getting my hair done reading “People” magazine, not surprise there. LOL It was an older issue but that was ok I read it anyways and GLAD i did. I find this article on Hollywood weight loss! Of course I want to read that!! It said the combination of these two diet pills are the magic mixture. Yes I ran to Wal-mart that same day to get this MAGIC mixture! It is Relacore and Zantrex-3... So I have been taking one of each pill, twice a day for the fast few days… I was feeling skinny this morning so I was brave and got on the scale! I lost a 3 LBS!!! FOR REAL YALL! The thing is ... that I feel GOOD, I don’t feel shaky and weird. The Relacore is kind of like a happy pill ( read about it kind of cool) Anyways… I am having a pool party NEXT weekend and wanted some help getting into my swinsuit and I found it!
Thanks People magazine

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

wow sounds like a good diet pill combo for sure....and girl those new pics from your new camera are great!

Alli said...

I'm waiting for those wedding pics....I love weddings too! Even if I don't know them. :)

Silly, you are so skinny and don't need to lose any weight! But yes, being happy with how you feel and look is important too. Most, including me, would LOVE to have your body! So be careful and don't lose too much.