Please wear a bra to Wal-mart
I will be the first to tell you that I LOVE ME SOME WAL-MART! Here is my declaimer: If I offend anyone with this post or if you know these people I am sorry!!
Things have been so busy I haven’t made it to the store in 2 weeks! So last night after putting the kids to bed I head to Wal-Mart about 8:00pm. I am wearing some old navy sweat pants, cami top the ones with the built in bra and flip flops. (You will understand that comment in a second) I rush in... Grab my $253.00 worth of groceries and head to the check out line. It is now 9:08... All of the lanes are closed except 3 of them and two lanes are express lanes. That was SO FRUSTRATEING!!! I am waiting in the line to check out... and can’t help but notice the two beautiful ladies in front of me, appears to be a mom and daughter. These two ladies are buying baby clothes, (daughter is prego) Pringles, griller beans (they are yummy if you haven’t tried them) and Old Spice body wash.... LOL what a combination!! As I sit there and stare at these ladies I decide to take a picture and send it to my friend Tiffany because I know she wouldn’t believe me! Here is the point to my blog... Yes I was just frustrated about the lines... BUT the daughter with the mom is very young, I won’t even guess her age but she is VERY pregnant!! Well you wouldn’t believe what the daughter and mom are wearing! The daughter is wearing a lime green cami type shirt (similar to what I was wearing minus the built in bar part) and a pair of Christmas boxer shorts with flip flops two sizes too small for her prego feet! Yes when I was prego I would dress for comfort too, JUST NOT at Wall-mart! The worse part of this deal is that daughter is NOT wearing a bra!! She is just letting it ALL hang out! I could see the whole shape of her boob and her nipple and half of her pregnant belly! Mom was sporting a blue tank top with NO Bra too!! OH MY GOSH people really?!?!?! You can’t wear that stuff in public! No one wants to see half of your pregnant belly and your nipples while shopping for groceries!!! Anyways... I finally got my $253.00 of groceries into my car at 9:48! WAY TOO LONG!!! I think I had way too much time to stare at these people!! Here is the pic so you can see your self! 




6 comments:
Ewe!!! Yuck! I'm so glad you took a picture so we can all see. I hate most her belly hanging out. Just so trashy! And she is definitely still in high school.
thanks for the laugh today!
that is first class right there. I have been known to head out to walmart in some not so great outfits...but seriously have some pride in yo-self and put a bra on. those babies need some support. Girl if I had been there I probably would have taken a pic too. I think walmart are notorious for braless, toothless, and shoeless sportin folks. Good ole country peeps...only we don't live in the country!
thans for the laughs..
I am so embarassed that you posted that pic os me. And Im not pregnant, ok, i just drink a lot of beer.
I love the tiny little typo that I would have never caught but you said "built in bar" and i was like sweet. I wanna wear one of those. you can probably get one of those at walmart. :)
Deb you made me LMAO with the typo!
Wow. You gotta worn a pregnant reader about such a pic before she has to look at it and need to throw up!! That is awful. I am constantly wondering what people are thinking?!?! I too go out in public looking much less than my best, but man, always wearing a bra!!! Amazing...
OH, WOW.
Can I just commend you on your daring photography? I think I might get scared of being jumped in the parking lot!
Post a Comment