We loaded the car and headed to Houston/ Galveston and we had such a great time!! Tons of pics to share!

Addison and Colby passed out on the way down there

Jodi, Colby LOVED the space center! We where there for a whole afternoon! Addison and I where sooo ready to go but Todd and Colby where in heaven. There is so much to do there for a 6 and 33 year old! We went on this tour and the where talking about EVA and I was so excited... I wanted to tell eveyone about David, but I didnt! :-)


Addison would stare at these suits for aever... lots to look at for a 21 month old.

Our beach day was for sure my fav. part! No these beaches don’t compare to the Caribbean but it has been so long since I have been I LOVED IT! Although I will be cleaning the sand out of my car for the next 6 months

This is SO not the most flattering picture of us but I like it! We sat here for hours just playing with the kids! SO MUCH FUN!

Big booty pic UGH! But LOVE THE PIC even with the big booty! I am really going to get back on track with my diet and exercise!

Todd is such a great daddy! I love to watch him play with our children it warms my heart!

The first thing Addison and I did was hit the showers after the beach! She wanted her towel like mine... she looked so cute Todd took our picture!

Todd and Colby rode Jet Ski’s on Clear Lake, the lake that our hotel was on.

Addison "cheese'n" it up for the camera at Joe's Crab

All of us at dinner... the people with us are my in laws.. for the ones that don't know.

Addison princess balloon hat.

Us 4 again!

My sweet daughter wouldn’t sleep in her pack n play. She screamed her head off for almost 10 mins. Mommy gave in out of exhaustion and she slept with me and Todd and Colby slept in the other bed. To say the least it was a very long night... I kept getting little feet in my mouth and neck! Yeah I look pretty scary but still love the pic!
1 comment:
You guys looked like you had so much fun! I love the pic of Addison and you in bed. And the one of all of you on the beach was great!
Post a Comment