What ya been up to??
What have we been up to?? That is a good question...
We have been so busy with everything that I forgot about blogger! Addison, Colby, and I all are getting over colds... yuck but other then that we really haven’t been doing anything but it seems like we have been soooo busy! This past Saturday we had a super fun day with a baseball game, water park, and then met up with some friends and family Sat. night. So yesterday I did NOTHING because I am too old to stay out till 12:30 and function the next day!
Tomorrow the kids have their pictures taken with B4 photography at the Ft. Worth stockyards!!! I CANT WAIT!! I will post as soon as I get them back! I haven’t had the kid’s picture taken since Christmas... HORRIABLE I know!! Next week we are driving down to Galveston for a 4 day weekend... SO LOOKING forward to that!! I am sure I will have tons of pics to share.
Here are some pics from Sat. night at Pete's Piano Bar. If you recall we went to Pete's a few months ago for my cousin Alli's b-day, I couldnt wait to go back!!
Here is Todd and I
My sis Angela and I
This is Tiffany ( Addison's teacher) and I
This is Tiff and I doing the congo-line (spelling) 
Now this is pretty funny.... Wade (the guy in the orange) Todd's BFF, thought he would be funny and tell them it was my B-day but silly Wade signed his name on the paper requesting me on stage and got called up on stage himself!!! LOL So here is Wade and I doing Head, shoulders, knees and toes...
This is Angela and her BF Greg
Here is Todd, his sis Les, and his mom Teri.
It was great time for all!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!




1 comment:
I am SO sad I missed going back to Pete's! You all looked like you had so much fun....while you were getting drunk, I was relaxing at the lake with Jason and our friends. :)
Miss you girl!
Post a Comment