Addisons 1st hair cut
Addisons hair has was looking pretty messy on the ends so I took her with me tonight when I got my hair highlighted. She was such a big girl! I did feed her m & m's to keep her mind of what was going. She really liked the foil that was in my hair...kept saying HAIR PRETTY MOMMY! Anyways she looks pretty as ever... you cant really tell she had any hair cut off as she only cut a half inch! I will post styled hair pics asap as the princess was very sleepy after being in the salon.




3 comments:
Isn't that such a fun milestone? Sammi was 4 when she had her first haircut...she was fortunate to have is all grow in pretty even. I can't wait to see new pics of her after the cut!
I just had to comment that you have some of the most beautiful kiddos ever!!! Love to look at your kids!
that second picture really makes her look so grown up...slow her down!
Post a Comment