Friday, October 17, 2008

Addison's 2 year photos

Brandi with B4photography gave me a sneak peak of Addison's 2 year old photo shoot... Wow I love them all! Addie looks so grown up and pretty! I can’t wait to see rest of the pictures on the CD… I will post soon! Have a great weekend!!! Vote on my pole and tell me what picture is your fav.
1.2. 3.
4. 5.
6.
7.
8.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Aren't adorable pics of your kids dangerous!? I always feel obligated to buy more because I want them all!

glam R baby said...

Hey girl!! LOVE ALL THE PICS!! My favorite is 5 and 6!! I voted but it was hard to choose between the two!! XOXO

PS: I see that you tagged me...LOVE it..I will DO IT maybe this weekend sometime!! XOXO

Jeanine♥ said...

I voted 4 #5!

Jennifer McClain said...

I voted for #3...I love the natural ones! She's so cute Marc...just like her mama!! Love y'all!

Alli said...

Geeze, so hard to pick! I voted for #3 but also love #6.

Coussirat Clan of Houston said...

They're all beautiful but i love #2!! so cute!

Jodi said...

They are PRECIOUS!!! Seriously, she is so beautiful. I voted for #5, but also love #8. Well, all of them actually.... :)

Oh, and I saw that I have been tagged. :) I did that one other time... so here is the link... those are still random facts about me to this day!

http://ourbeaverdam.blogspot.com/2007/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Love you!!!