Monday, October 27, 2008

I am behind on blogging

I am so far behind on blogging... I will start with this weekend and work back. I will try to make it short!
Sat. evening Addie's pre-school had a trunk or treat... Colby is a ninja and Addie is a Bee... Daddy is just a UT fan! :-)
I don’t put her hair in piggy tails but I think I will start ... I couldn’t get enough of her cute self that day!

My sister Donna was sweet enough to let Addison use Landrie's old vanity set. Addie sits down at least once a day and starts to make her self BEATIFUL!!
Here she is staring with a blow dry...


A little lipstick


Have to stop for some tea... cause this stuff is hard work!


Cheese!!

Angela had to work last weekend so Austin came over to play... so we headed outside to paint some pumpkins! They boys had way more fun then Addison she was over it in about 3 mins.





Last Friday night Austin and his football team got to run thought the tunnel before the Trinity HS football game... Colby was so excited to watch his cousin!
We all hung out to watch the game till half time...Here is Addie and Aunt Ang... feeding her candy... go figure!

I still have lots more to post... but thats all I got for now!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jodi said...

FUN pictures! I love their costumes... even Todd's!!! :) :) :)

Alli said...

I love her hair in pigtails! But her hair is so pretty that it looks good any way you do it. Fun weekend!

cozadfamily said...

I love her costume!! I wanted to be a bee too!!