Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nike+ipod=New personal trainer

My honey got me a new ipod touch… I think he made the splurge because I was so envious of his iphone!
Anyways... I want to tell you why I love it SO MUCH! See Nike makes a shoe called the Nike+ that has this built-in pocket specifically designed for it under the insole that connects to your iPod touch. Then the sensor that is in your shoe tracks your run, then sends the info to your iPod. Your iPod tells you over your music your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. It also gives you feedback at the halfway point and leads-up to your goal. It really is so super cool! Also it has a "POWER SONG" button that means when you are struggling with your run you can press the button and BAMB your song plays to help you keep on going!
I have been running 2 miles every night and cant wait to do it again TONIGHT!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

There is NOTHING like the perfect beat to keep your feet moving! I tend to listen to my playlist that has to has a specific temp to keep my feet running....when I'm not pregnant and chubby, that is ;)

Jodi said...

That is amazing. What will they think of next?!?!?!

Might need to be getting me one of those in the future...