Hand foot and mouth
I talked to Addison pre-school this morning to see if any other children had the chicken poxs. She told me no, but several have the hand foot and mouth disease.... so we made a trip to see Dr. Arca this morning. Dr. Arca is the best Dr. in the world I just love her! If anyone is looking for Dr. I think you will LOVE her! I know Julie will agree with me on that one!!
I thought it was strange that Addison didn’t have any blisters on her tummy or back but the nurse at urgent care said it is just a mild case of the ck poxs. After 30 seconds with Dr. Arca she was confident that that it is hand foot and mouth disease NOT the ck poxs. It wouldnt have changed much for me this week cause is pretty much just like the chicken pox but it is not as contiguous nor do the bumps itch as bad but still uncomfortable for little Addie. I think this is good new... My sweet baby is on her way to recovery!



1 comment:
I have NEVER heard of such a thing! Man, poor baby. But I am so glad it is less irritating than the chicken pox! And to know that the vaccine might still work! Man, that is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Hope she keeps getting better and better!
Post a Comment