Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My new ride

I am excited to show you my new car… I got to pick up a “new to me” 2007 Ford Edge. It is not the color of my choice but I do love it!! It is super nice inside with tons of stuff I need to learn how to use. Two super cool features that excite me are the seat heaters and the MP3 input line. I can plug my I-POD in to my car!!! How cool is that??!?! The kids like seem to be excited about it too!

It feels weird cause I totaled my car and got this nicer car for less money! I think I will all come into perspective soon enough. I HOPE!
I am still very sore… my neck, back and shoulder are still a constant reminder of that horriable accident but I am sure that will all heal in time too.

3 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

girl I love your new wheels. I am so glad you found something good for you and your fam. I hope you heal quickly. I will keep you in my prayers!

Jodi said...

LOVE it! I hear those are fabulous!

You take it easy and get better quick! LOVE YOU!

Julie said...

very cool!! I love it. You will love those seat heaters. I use mine all the time, even in the summer. I'm always too cold!