My Baby is 2!!
Wow today my baby turned two! She was born at 8:03 am and weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. The first picture I have posted below is how I remember seeing her for the first time! I recall thinking "oh my goodness she looks like her brother!" The past two years she has brought me so many blessings! She was an answered prayer... she made my family complete!
I am so blessed to be called her mommy!

Addison two weeks old

Four Months
Six Months
Six Months
Seven Months
12 months
15 months
17 months
20 months20 months

22 months

23 months
23 1/2 months
What a beautiful little girl she has grown into! I am so blessed to be called her mommy and to have her as my daughter! Some of the many things Addison LOVES... reading books, singing songs, snuggling with daddy, playing on the swing set, bath time, her Passy, her silky, her teacher Tiffy, shopping, dolls, changing clothes, dressing her self, Minnie mouse, the park, and doing whatever her BIG Bubba is doing. She has an outgoing personality, caring heart, and the ability to almost anyone smile!
I Love you Addison Lynn!! Happy 2nd B-day




5 comments:
Awww. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
I love seeing her pictures from birth to present and seeing her grow. She is a precious girl with a precious mommy! Happy Birthday Addison!
I thought of you guys this morning when I saw the date... how do they get so big so fast?!?!?! Amazing. Happy Birthday, precious Addie-girl!!!
Happy Birthday Addie! Im so glad that you are in my life now. You are such a beautiful little girl with a big heart! I am very proud to be your teacher and your friend.
Love,
Tiffy
She's so precious...where does the time go? What a beautiful blessing she is! Hope you have a great b-day party today Addie!
Post a Comment