Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Proud to be a mommy!

My children bring me so much joy, laughter, and love! They are such blessings!! I am sure I am like most parents and love their children to death, but today after dropping them off my heart was over whelmed with love!! I feel so honored to be a mommy of my two sweet angels!

Colby is really mastering his reading skills and shocked me by knowing all 6 of his spelling words the first day... SO PROUD!!



Addie is headed to the terrible twos... oh my... the TERRIBLE TWOS!! The temper tantrums and saying NO. (Still pretty darn cute even when she on the floor crying) Most of the time she is my sweet little princess that loves, loves, lover her baby dolls! It seems impossible that my baby girl will be turning two in 23 days!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Deborah said...

how sweet.

Jodi said...

You are quite correct... they are precious beyond words! How do they get so big so fast?!?!?!?

As for the insurance post, been there, girl. I've had school insurance before where it was rough just for ME, so I can't imagine an entire family. Hope you find some peace with it! So hard!

glam R baby said...

Your kids are SO stinking cute!! I'm excited to get your outfit to you!! :o)

Also...let me know if ever decide to take the trip to Concan! Its awesome! Visit www.nealslodges.com. THats where we always stay! If you wanted to go next summer you need to book a cabin in January...crazy I know! XOXO Noelle