What we have been up to
I am not in a blogging mood today so forgive me! Addie turns two on Friday... wow seems impossible! We have her 2 year photo shoot with B4photography today! SO CAN’T WAIT! (You can see her page on the right) So excited about Addison's party this Sat.!!! Naturally we have been talking a lot about birthdays in our house... and one of Colby's friends named Nick just had his B-day last week. So anytime we sing happy B-day it has to be Happy B-day to NICK!
I am being lazy here and posting the link for the video of her singing because I don’t want to mess with Blogger! Sorry Click link below to watch it
I am being lazy here and posting the link for the video of her singing because I don’t want to mess with Blogger! Sorry Click link below to watch it
Here she is shopping around this house with her raccoon (Coon as she calls it) Notice her sunglasses are one of her favorites these days.
Look at her little sassy self!
This was bath time last night... she had to have two pair of sunlasses! She was craking me up! I have video too but not sure if i should post... so if you want to see let me know!

Each night Colby wants to go ride his bike after completing homework! Yes we still have the training wheels on but that will come with time!






1 comment:
Precious baby...I can't believe she's almost 2!!! :( Too fast is all I have to say!
Post a Comment