Monday, September 29, 2008

Still have a lot to learn

Saturday evening after Addie's party we went to our favorite place to chill, Mi Pueblos. We asked several of our closest loved ones join us! Sat. was Mi's anniversary celebration which means they had a DJ to play some tunes so this is not your normal environment for Mi's.
After being married for 10 years you can still learn things about the person you love the most!! This is what I learned... my Hubby can Salsa Dance.......

...and he can do the Electric Slide!!!For the ones that know Todd know that this is SO out of the box for him!

Look at his face he is having a BLAST!!


I love you babe... I need you to teach me those dances so you can stop dancing with other women! Hehehe
These are the girls that came out with us! Thanks girls I had a GREAT TIME!!Photobucket

3 comments:

Alli said...

Where was I when he was dancing? Was that what he was doing when you could not find him? I'm sorry I missed seeing the show! Our next date night will be to a salsa club. :)

Jennifer McClain said...

LOL...seriously, I never thought I would see the day that Todd would be dancin'...much less by himself!! Love it! He can teach us both...

Jeanine♥ said...

Love the pictures & the story!